PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with a stomach

Anastas
24.05.2003, 14:07
Hello! Last time there were very unpleasant sensations in the field of a stomach. At me a chronic gastritis, sat on diets and medicines. But last time a status became worse - even more often there is a gravity in the field of a stomach, an eructation, acidic smack in a mouth, sensation stjanutosti, delicacy... Thus absolutely normal chair, any vomiting or sharp strong pains. But sometimes becomes so badly - shakes, the temperature rises, there is a delicacy and otdyshka... Festalum and restful agents a little help or assist. Prompt please where it is possible to address? What medicines need to be accepted as prophylaxis? In advance many thanks.

Xomo
27.05.2003, 19:11
Hello Anastas. With your diagnosis to me prehodilos to collide or face in practice.
Certainly first of all it is necessary for you obrotitsja to your local therapist. He should will appoint or nominate to you
FGS, and then a full course treatment.
About yours -you can prinemat fistal and as prophylaxis, still it is possible zavorit (garnet korki, olhovye shishki, a cortex of an oak) and to drink 3 times a day.
Still it is possible poprenimat bikarbonatnyh mineral waters for 1 ch. Before reception of nutrition.
It is possible :, platifilin.
The use algogolja, beer, gazirovanyh waters is forbidden.
Vobshche it is necessary tshchatelnoe sabljudenie diets which the doctor should register lechishchy. So, that descends or goes to the local therapist or to the gastroenterologist is better.
I shall be very much preznptelen if has helped or assisted.