PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to rescue or save epidemic parotitis!!!

Catherina
20.12.2004, 12:27
Zdravstvuje! Very much I hope for your help!
I live in Riga (Latvia), the veterinarian who to me is ready pomoch I could not find! We do not HAVE veterinarians who can pomoch to a porpoise.
The help as those can and is not necessary, but consultation is very necessary!
Three weeks ago I have bought or purchased the Peruvian porpoise, the boy (to him 4 months). For prophylaxis, for ushki I to him have dripped Stronghold (for kittens and puppies up to 2,5) from worms, ticks or mites and various vlasoedov. Still I to him am regular in a drinking bowl I add 1. Vitamin C.
Last week I have gone to a pet-shop to him behind hay and have seen there the problem!! She is a porpoise, red color, to him 2 years, breed or the Peruvian or shelti, the hybrid can. It or he was given or remote by former owners to a pet-shop for sale since have bought or purchased to itself the puppy and have told or said that they do not get on. I think, that epidemic parotitis simply is not become necessary. At my place the huge American bulldog, the Persian cat, 130 liter aquarium and now - and anybody stirs or prevents nobody 2 more porpoises with "Gold"!!! It or him I became very a pity to me also has decided it or him to take away. After survey of epidemic parotitis I was in a shock. Fingernails or nails at it or him did not shear probably since a birth, ears did not clean most likely too. Zubki like normal, certainly not such belenkite as at my young pig but he already adult. A skin on a body too pure or clean, without crusts and ranok. The wool climbs pieces - the doctor has told or said that because of bad feeding. In rayone a sacrum (hvostika) where at svinov the gland, is a lot of slipshihsja hair and much vydeleny (whether I in this place have washed up it or him and now I do not know correctly has acted or arrived. It is possible to wash this place?) its or his ears me very much voldnujut. Inside, an auricle all in dry crusts, from above ushki too very dry and constantly disappear crusts, it is a lot of zasohshej a mud (I think this clump of an earwax) smell is not present! Especially he ushki does not scratch. " Dog " the veterinarian has told or said what is it because of bad leaving or care, but I nevertheless am afraid, what is it any illness or disease. I have brought epidemic parotitis home, have planted or put in otdnlnuju a cell but nonsense nevertheless have made - I them vypkstila will meet and now I am afraid that zabaleet my Peruvian. I understand, that is difficult to tell or say not seeing, this epidemic parotitis is healthy or not, but nevertheless I hope that you to me datite advice or council. He can make analyses for simplification of diagnostics? In a pet-shop saw that epidemic parotitis not uhozhena and have told or said, that I can return it or him if I shall not dare to leave to myself. If it is treated and I am not passed other animals it or him I shall necessarily treat and I shall leave. And if is not present?? At my place a lot of animal I do not wish to risk! Though already probably late. Ushki I now to him every day wipe vatkoj, the moistened warm water and then oblepihovym butter or oil from both parties or sides. What here it is possible to undertake still? In advance I thank for advice or council!
Yours faithfully
Ekaterina

Dr. the Rain
18.01.2005, 13:35
Badly well-groomed epidemic parotitises and look or appear. Clean to her ears, comb more often. Can wash it or her. Should find a decent kind.