PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My cat 2 weeks ago the beginnings to write with a blood, now it has passed or has taken place, but he go...

Irina
27.08.2004, 00:06
My cat 2 weeks ago the beginnings to write with a blood, now it has passed or has taken place, but he goes to a toilet very much zhidko and a few or a little;little bit bloods nevertheless is allocated. And practically already half a year he goes zhidko. I suspect MKB, whether the rights I?

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 06:09
And what means zhidko? Kasaemo MKB you are right. Hand over the analysis wet, for definition of type of stones, and further depending on type of stones, buy or purchase medical canned food of firms Hills or EUKANUBA

irina
27.08.2004, 21:01
Well he goes very much zhidko (diarrhea constantly) - even there is no opportunity to use the cat's excipients - because in a tray the porridge turns out

Tatyana
29.08.2004, 12:03
Certainly MKB and diarrhea are not connected. Diarrhea, I would advise to treat medical canned food Hills c/d. They and from MKB (tripelfosfaty, struvity) and from diarrhea.

Addition
31.08.2004, 11:22
If simply to treat diarrhea then forage Hills i/d and if also urolithic then Hills c/d, Earlier the forage s/d was applied both to treatment MKB and for diarrhea, now about it on canned food nothing is told or said, remains only treatment urolithic, but I do not think, that its or his structure has cardinally changed, therefore I would advise to buy or purchase it or him, especially MKB nevertheless is much more serious than diarrhea.

Dubova A.V.
04.09.2004, 08:16
Hello. Most likely MKB and diarrhea are not connected. If komite spets. A diet for cats with MKB, and nevertheless diarrhea does not stop, address in clinic that the doctor has understood in details a situation and recommended treatment.