PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist please. To my kitten approximately 8 9 months, already...

Elena
17.08.2004, 01:38
Hello, help or assist please. To my kitten approximately 8 9 months, 2 days he nothing eats, the kind tired refuses even from liked kolbaski, constantly sleeps, only occasionally rises to have a drink waters and to descend or go on need. Nosik that hot cold, at survey of my kid has noticed in ears any dark allocation. Prompt please, than he can be sick, whether influence allocation in ears the general or common status kiski and that is possible and necessary to undertake. Thankful in advance.

Shikunova I.A.
20.08.2004, 23:06
Hello. It is necessary for you to address urgently internally to the doctor, 2 days for a kitten = to 2 weeks in recalculation on chelovechskoe time. If you two weeks did not accept nutrition, hardly it could affect or influence allocation in ears?

Elena
23.08.2004, 12:18
Thanks.

Elena
26.08.2004, 23:15
Vetlechebnitsa it is already closed, I can carry my kitten there only tomorrow in the morning, I beg you, advise, that I need to make now in house conditions, please!!!

Elena
29.08.2004, 07:28
Vetlechebnitsa it is already closed, I can carry my kitten there only tomorrow in the morning, I beg you, advise, that I need to make now in house conditions, it or he had a tussis... Please!!!

Shikunova I.A.
31.08.2004, 08:30
Honey - the table spoon, 1 crude egg, a glass of milk, all to mix to warm up to temperature 40 hailstones With, vypaivat in the small portions on 1/2 tea spoons. If there are houses an antibiotic for children liquid in a syrup, give in a mouth 1 ml, it can cause or call a hypersalivation - be not frightened. If there is series a drugstore it is possible to buy or purchase Ampicillinum 0, 25 gram for injections and a normal saline solution 5 ml. To dissolve a powder fiz. With a solution and to prick intramusculary (in a thigh) 1 ml from 5.

Elena
04.09.2004, 05:09
Dear, Irina Anatolevna, I wish to express you from myself and from the kitten huge gratitude and gratitude, last night have made to him a nyxis as you have advised, he has had a sleep also in the morning changes, more vigorous were already visible, has a little eaten, eye sights or eyes have cleared up, voobshchem looks or appears recovering. Thanks you huge, I am very glad, that there is such site and such doctors!!!