PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council. At my cat (the Siberian breed) the fat plica was formed...

Irina
31.08.2004, 14:01
Help or Assist advice or council. At my cat (the Siberian breed) the fat plica on a tail was formed. How of it or him to get rid? ("washing" and combing do not help or assist). Thanks.

Ira
02.09.2004, 06:13
And what you mean under a word "washing"? If washing, maybe, it is necessary to do or make it more often. In serious cases - even two times a day. Wash a tail with tar soap or with other good agents from fat content of a skin (my cat was helped or assisted by soap with an extract of green tea). The plica, probably, is necessary sostrich. Happens, " the fat tail " passes or takes place in itself, happens, remains for ever with periodic deterioration and improvements. Sometimes, speak, castration (if at you a cat), but it, you see, not a method of treatment helps or assists.

Irina
03.09.2004, 19:57
Thanks you, I shall necessarily try or taste soap with an extract of green tea, but last time (it was about half a year back) the plica has disappeared itself, and now even washing has not helped or assisted, thanks once again.