PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, to respond, whether it is possible vse-taki to feed the Persian cat dry cortexes...

Larissa
29.08.2004, 03:41
Please, to respond, whether it is possible vse-taki to feed the Persian cat with a dry forage and if it is possible what it is better? We give Rojjal-Konin.

Larissa
30.08.2004, 19:14
Having 14 years or summer persidku, would not recommend you to use a dry forage as the basic delivery. Consider also that cats are subject to a urolithiasis.

Panteleimon
31.08.2004, 19:14
Persian konina - the best! And about MKB - so all of them under Bastad go (it is their cat's drevneegipetskaja the goddess). I Bonja eats it five years, and - as ogurchik. However, it is necessary it or him sometimes lakomit - a slice of cheese or meat at breakfast, it is a little yoghurt from a finger too we like to lick. On a summer residence, - to mine, has started to eat mice (found nedoedennyh, earlier simply put or folded corpses in beautiful piramidki as in Vereschagin's picture). Besides - travki. And it is simple paws by the ground to be passed, be earthed or be taken place, be earthed. I think, in it or this and there is a secret kastratskogo longevity - all ponemnozhku, but konina is sacred. Here and Castro as - also give the God to him!

Dubova A.V.
03.09.2004, 04:47
Hello. Rojal Kanin makes a special forage for the Persian cats. They can feed. Unique caution for dry forages of high quality - the cat should consume enough water, eating a forage. The parity or ratio a forage / water should be 1/2, 5. If the cat does not drink such quantity or amount of water it is better wet forages - canned food or natural products. Also good forages for cats - Hills and Needles Pak.