PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At a cat of a flea. I understand that now set of drops and collars...

Victoria
16.08.2004, 23:17
Hello! At a cat of a flea. I understand that now set of drops and collars, but at my girlfriend the cat has died of drops on holku (so the veterinarian has told or said). What will you advise? Can eat what nibud the checked up drops? Thanks.

polina
20.08.2004, 03:14
What horror!!! Has died of drops?!! Too fleas and I have bought or purchased from my cats it or him the same agent which it is necessary to drip on holku. The agent lays for a long time, but to use to all of them was not solved, guarded structure where Mendeleyev's table enters almost, and it is necessary to present, that kotik all this will pinch or lick off... (and in a drugstore to wash off "medicine" did not recommend). In spite of the fact that these drops dearly or expensively and from good firm cost or stand, now I shall throw out them also another I advise to make the same. So to risk a life of our pussycats!!! Victoria, and you still ask, what drops to you to advise? An example of your girlfriend insufficiently? It is much more safe to wash kotika good shampoo from fleas and it is good to wash out then sherstku. This procedure will not borrow or occupy from you more hour even with the most disobedient animal. Do not trust thoughtless advertising and do not listen to sellers of these drops!!!

VetCat
21.08.2004, 21:24
Use spray FRONTLAJN, he less harmful, or aerosol or spray BOLFO. But the main thing, that you have not forgotten all house to process the same BOLFO (is special for a premise or room), t. To. Fleas live not only on an animal, and still eggs postpone. So struggle is necessary seryoznaja. Successes!

polina
24.08.2004, 12:41
VetCat, what aerosol or spray?!? Have written, than it has ended! Where the guarantee, what after application of the agent recommended by you will not occur or happen a lethal outcome? What means " bolee-or is less harmful "?! To ponder only upon sense of use of these agents: to put or render on holku and to not wash off, from influence of this poison or venom fleas on all body of an animal will be lost, but to wash off it is impossible! e. The animal then will pinch or lick off this poison or venom! Owners of animals, think again, even if you already used similar agents and animals have survived, there is no guarantee, what is it will repeat! Be not lazy to wash kotika usual shampoo from fleas!

VetCat
24.08.2004, 14:59
In general, the operating or working substance of shampoo too remains on a wool, as though you did not wash off it or him. From that he and antiparasitic.

In my practice of accidents after CORRECT application of drops was not.

Drops are put or rendered on holku that the cat could not pinch or lick off them, any cat tongue will not get up to a site of a skin between scapulas.
After application of an aerosol or a spray it is enough to limit a cat for the period of a desiccation of a preparation, then she can lick herself, how much it is required to her. It is checked up not on one cat.
It is not necessary so to panic. By the way the exact reason of mors it is not established or installed.

Vladelitsa cats
25.08.2004, 08:36
So to drip drops it is necessary CORRECTLY! Any cat in the world cannot lick at itself between scapulas. Believe, that any shampoos from fleas are rather offensive. Certainly bathing of a cat will not borrow or occupy more hour, but after one of such bathings during which I kotik ususil me was necessary to be treated in current of half a year. The cat has brought a pyocyanic rod in a tissue of a phalanx of an index finger. Long, persistent and morbid treatment has ended with ablation of a phalanx of a finger. After bitter experience with bathings cats, I here about 7 years apply Frontline. Each 3 months both mine a cat receive drops on holku. For these or it each of them has received 7 years on the average on 28 30 "kapany". Uniform time after that there were no complications. Annually we visit or attend the veterinarian for prof. Survey. Its or his conclusion - animals are healthy. In a daily life mine 8 years or summer cats cheerful, playful shkoduny. And now solve, that is harmful!

polina
28.08.2004, 21:42
Unfortunately, for animals owners really solve, than to use at treatment. I usually yours faithfully concern to opinion skilled or experienced koshatnikov, but here categorically do not agree. I too know cases when such drops were applied also animals, fortunately, remained are alive, but I had very much greater or big doubts in this occasion, namely, confused structure of these medicines, on education I the chemist and represent, WHAT substances are suggested to put or render to me on an animal and TO NOT WASH off. Even provided that the cat cannot pinch or lick off there a poison or venom (and at me 2 cats who constantly lick each other necks, with it or this how to be?), But even if the cat in the house one is, enough, to ponder only: after drawing very small drop of a preparation fleas on a body of an animal which as all parasites, possess huge endurance, and nevertheless they perish, t perish ALL. e. The poison or venom has limiting toxicity. And after that the animal is compelled or forced to go in clouds of a poison or venom, while that will not disappear (or it will not be eaten by other cat..) It is not necessary to convince me, that these drops known and are resolved to the use by veterinarians, presently any medicine at good advertising will be considered harmless and harmless, even excellent or different experts sometimes sin with lies (many cases from my practice). So to trust it is necessary to the common sense. To the person, for disposal, for example, from vshej, will not suggest such lethal admixture to smear to itself on a neck and to resemble pozadyhatsja a little for treatment, at any application of preparations (which are not so high-toxic as for animals) they are necessary be for washing off carefully. Connect common sense and do not check new chemical inventions on the favourites, that to you would not speak!

VetCat
30.08.2004, 18:07
The person for disposal of itch mites just also suggest to be smeared with ointment special and to resemble so hours 12.
I believe you, as to the chemist. But biologists still know, that bilogija and the physiology pozvonochnyh strongly differs from bespozvonochnyh, therefore action of agents for a cat not such, as on a flea.
And, by the way, some time back people for disposal from vshej washed and washed children with soap DDT. To you how the chemist, knows such bond? And than it is dangerous you too know. So it is not necessary to panic about cats so strongly. If at you 2 cats, apply a spray or an aerosol or a spray, only the instruction read through, then everyone will survive.

TAMARA
03.09.2004, 04:09
I live in the USA more than 15 years. About 9 years ago began to apply to a cat of a drop on holku. In the beginning meticulously read about their structure, was shokirovanna. To learn or find out about consequences of action " himii-a poison or venom " has paid a visit to the veterinarian with 30 years or summer experience. He to me has told, that for all time in its or his expert it or him was not zaregistrirovanno ANY case of mors of cats or dogs from these drops! There were cases of a poisoning, but again taki ONLY on fault or wine of owners of animals (the correct place for application) or in families is chosen not where live a little animal which lick each other and that only IMMEDIATELY after drawing drops. And here after application of shampoos and powders are frequent the poisonings, animals coming to an end by hospitalization. Now my cat receives drops and of problems with health does not complain. Eats as the bulimic, 7 kg weigh, is played as a kitten. If these drops would be so dangerous and extremely harmful, I do not think, that he could live up to its or his age without problems from health. And to its or his energy and remarkable health teenagers which can pozavidivat even koty-drive fleas shampoo. I believe all chemists, but the experience and the effective facts has more.