PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today at my dog (the American bulldog) during walk on a wood of a steam...

Stas
29.08.2004, 19:40
Today at my dog (the American bulldog) during walk on a wood has paralysed or paralyzed hinder legs. At once have gone to city, in passing having caused or called the veterinarian home. At home the right paw has started to twitch and like already normally would function, and left and is in an immovability. The veterinarian has written out the whole leaf or sheet of any medicines and has made a nyxis of a diuretic. Also has told or said to not do or make the nearest 1 2 days massage of extremities and to not make warming. Have still addressed to other veterinarian who has told or said to not do or make the set forth above operations. Advise, please, what actions to undertake in the near future, in fact from that as we shall begin treatment the future of a dog depends.
Thanks.

Dubova A.V.
30.08.2004, 06:43
Hello. And what diagnosis was put by doctors? One of the possible or probable reasons - prolaps an intervertebral disk. It when the intervertebral disk collapses or is blasted and squeezes a spinal cord, breaking conduction of nervous impulses. At such disease two possible or probable decisions: 1. Attempt of the conservative treatment including application of high doses of corticosteroids, diuretic preparations, spazmalitikov and anabolic steroids. 2. Surgical treatment - a laminectomy in the emergency order. The decision on this or that method of treatment is accepted on the basis of nevrologichekogo inspections. If at neurologic inspection reveal or tap a full paralysis even one extremity urgent operation is shown. And heatings can even do much harm massage at such disease so references of the first doctor are represented by more reasonable. If zat, where do you live, it would be possible to recommend concrete clinics where at a high level are engaged in diagnostics and treatment of such diseases. To me are known such only in Moscow and Ekaterinburg.

Stas
31.08.2004, 18:19
I live in Ekaterinburg.

Dubova A.V.
01.09.2004, 14:59
Doctor Vasily Kuznetsov, clinic " Vitus ". They have a site where too it is possible to ask a question: http: // vetdoctor. ru/forum/forum. php (without blanks) But it is better, not spending time to address there internally. They on a site have clauses or articles about diseases of a backbone.