PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To dog to a mongrel 13. The ear began to hurt or be ill;be sick, has appeared any gemotoma. In mo...

Elena
26.08.2004, 21:45
To dog to a mongrel 13. The ear began to hurt or be ill;be sick, has appeared any gemotoma. In a youth ears stood, and now the ear which hurts, was filled up. A dog same cheerful and as though it is not reflected in a state of health. Hozjajka-the old woman at which each copeck on the bill, therefore conduct to the veterinarian cannot to be and speeches. Somebody can can understand and help or assist her. In advance I thank, Elena.

Dubova A.V.
27.08.2004, 10:30
Hello. It is very a pity to me a dog and the old woman, but in absentia to help or assist it is impossible, and I am not engaged in a private practice for money, is free-of-charge. I can advise the following: vse-taki to address in clinic, but not to the doctor on reception, and to administration with the request to assist with discounts or in general it is free-of-charge. Or to address in a society of protection of animals. Some clinics render the free-of-charge help to the animals which have addressed through this society.