PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, dear Anna Valerevna! It would be very grateful for an owl...

Maria
22.08.2004, 08:48
Good afternoon, dear Anna Valerevna!
It would be very grateful for advice or council.
At us at job in a court yard lives lovely enough large pes. Some time back to it or him there was a trouble. I do not know therefore, but on a forepaw skalpirovana a skin in the size approximately 10 sm on 10 sm on a circle. He constantly licks a wound. Pyeses are not present, but she brightly red, kak-as if absolutely fresh. Though last time became smooth, lacerated edges or territories were leveled. Than it is possible to help or assist? The matter is that he especially does not allow something to do or make with itself(himself). We kak-that tried to put on it or him a collar so he was not gave and even has bitten. Can eat any sprays to influence on distance, or to try to give any somnolent, to process a wound? Though, I think, to bandage senselessly - all will break. Please, advise.

Dubova A.V.
26.08.2004, 03:17
Hello. The keystone to success in treatment of wounds with the big surface of damage - to not suppose constantly razlizyvat. The Pet for this purpose fit bandage, special collars and their owners put on day without a break watch or keep up, that the dog has not reached a wound. So I think, you can make nothing for it or him. And to smear something is useless. All the same will pinch or lick off at once. But I can calm, under the description no trouble most likely is not present, will begin to live gradually, it is simple very slowly - month dva-three. Here if on a wound there are sites of necrotic tissues, a purulent exsudate, any tatter and t. n "pockets" primary processing of a wound is necessary. It or she needs to be carried out under a narcosis. But under the description if a surface pure or clean, jarko-pink and edges or territories equal, most likely primary processing is not so necessary.