PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I understand, what not on business a question, but has not found a normal forum on care...

Olga
10.08.2004, 05:04
I understand, what not on business a question, but has not found a normal forum on care of cats. Advise how to accustom a kitten to a toilet. To her about one month, has picked up in the street three days ago. To a tray does not show the slightest interest, an excipient tasted. Eats a Wiskas, but - to mine, has begun only at me. To catch " on a scene of crime " it was not possible never, attributes of trouble does not show any. I tried to land during most different time. I have an experience of dialogue with kittens, such problems was never. Can, somebody will advise something?

Tatyana
13.08.2004, 04:42
To drip some drops of its or her urine in a tray in an excipient.

Tatyana
14.08.2004, 17:41
Also try to use an excipient on a structure reminding sand, for example " Pure or Clean paws ", very economic and good, at all does not contain otdushek, that is not pleasant to cats. Or at the worst, bring sand and drip there its or his urine when will get used to a tray, will use an excipient which have bought or purchased.

Ira
17.08.2004, 07:09
Almost all kittens try or taste an excipient on zubok. Watch or keep up, that did not swallow. Sometimes it is necessary to take out these slices from a mouth. Put or plant it or her in a pot each time when she needs to make affairs. Usually it happens soon after feeding. Watch or keep up her, lift and cautiously plant or put in a pot as soon as she will start to spin, smell a floor and to sit down. Do not frighten it or her, differently she will connect the pavor with a toilet. Make so 2 3 times, usually any more it is not required, cats are not silly. Yes, and walls of a toilet should be below, in a standard tray to a monthly kitten simply not scramble.

Olga
20.08.2004, 21:58
Thanks everything, but problem just that anybody till now did not see as well as where she it does or makes. She at all does not show any attributes - does not sit down, does not pull hvostikom, does not smell a floor. I speak, that for the first time such I see, is usual even very small kittens longly search for a place, and it is difficult for not noticing. I shall try or taste a tray more while I tried to adapt a plastic plate, can, in it or this business. And I fill just " pure or clean paws ". Tatyana, thanks for advice or council if kogda-nibud I shall find this droplet, I shall use, to me to a head would not come.