PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my cat two years. At it or her very strange character. She brosa...

Marina
17.08.2004, 11:02
Hello. To my cat two years. At it or her very strange character. She rushes on people who come on a visit. And once can not throw, and another time on the same person rushes. Has once rushed to the person on the face. Thus at it or her heart strongly fights. That with her to do or make, punish, when she in such exaltation likely it is useless, while it is closed in other premise or room, as a malicious dog. It it is possible kak-to correct that? She does not ask a cat.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 13:13
Simply at your cat character of an owner. It is visible, she vozomnila from itself in the house the mistress. Time so, means also to her to solve, whom in the house to start up, and who is not present. Cats, they such! You will not understand, that on mind or wit. And in general, know what difference between a cat and a dog? The dog thinks: " aha! The person feeds me, means, HE is a god " And the cat thinks: " the person me feeds time, means, I am a god "
:))))) Success with 4 nogim

Langh
18.08.2004, 16:38
Your cat, more likely vsego-krysolovka. This behaviour is very characteristic for them. For stabilization of its or her behaviour it is necessary to take out is more often an animal on the nature where the cat will realize the instincts and to receive a discharge.

marina
19.08.2004, 22:59
Thanks for the report that have not left a question without the answer. On the nature I sometimes deduce or remove;take out it or her, only I am afraid to release or let off with povodka, suddenly will get on a tree or will leave kuda-nibud....