PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! American kokker-spaniel, 6 years. After the first are viscous, n...

Elena
17.08.2004, 12:22
Hello! American kokker-spaniel, 6 years.
After the first are viscous, on 6 ned. An abortion (fragments of puppies, dark slizist. Mass). Any treatment it has not been spent. In sledujushch. vjazku has repeated too most. Have handed over on the analysis fragments of puppies, sliz-vysejalsja V-gemolitich. A streptococcus. Gave to destination: tsiprolet, mitronidazol. Did or made syringing and suppositories with betadinom. In 21 day have handed over the repeated analysis - body height of a staphilococcus golden. In 3 ju an estrus have handed over the analysis - again body height V-gemolitich. strept-kk. Have pierced Cefazolinum and have tied. Pregnancy was showed on 5 ju ned. The stomach or belly was approximated from both parties or sides, but on 7 j ned. On the one hand kak-as if all has disappeared. SHevelenie puppies it was felt only in one horn. shchenilas on 54 j day. The first puppy alive, in a bubble, normaln. Weights, the size. posledujushch. 2 puppies dead, in bubbles, normaln. The size, the weights generated, with a children's place. A nose, labiums of cyanotic color. As there was a slime of dark color (mud), as at abortions.
From the literature has learned or has found out, that in similar cases antibiotics do or make for 10 dn. Up to are viscous and through 10 dn. After. Now the dog is tied. Up to are viscous did or made gentaprim. Whether expediently to do or make it or him through 10 dn. After are viscous? Thankful in advance.

Dubova A.V.
18.08.2004, 18:11
Hello. To me such references are not known - to repeat a course of antibiotics after are viscous. If you can refer to a source of this reference, with greater or big interest I shall familiarize. Instead of investigated or researched a dog for disease brutsellezom? At similar problems with abortions and a birth of dead puppies it is quite possible to suspect it or him. Fragments of puppies on what analysis gave - on bacteriological crop? Also what became with the alive puppy? As took the analysis on a tank. Crop, what in the third estrus? It is represented to me, that sowing of streptococcuses and staphilococcuses is not the reason of a problem.