PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Anna! Many thanks for the answer. To my dog did or made the cytologic and...

Svetlana
17.08.2004, 01:56
Dear Anna! Many thanks for the answer. To my dog did or made the cytologic research. D-r something explained Efims about a tumour, but believe, has slipped by ears. I remember only, that the tumour very malignant, has arisen in a nervous plexus or a nerve ganglion. Has shown on the roentgenogram, that bones and vertebra or vertebrae are not mentioned or touched, and here the esophagus is displaced. At it or him a paralysis of a paw. At walking he lifted it or her earlier, teper-drags, having bent inside a brush. This joint any unnaturally thick, it has appeared recently, and all paw any thick.
Yes, now it is obvious, that the dog dies away or goes out. All the day lays, sleeps. Eats, the truth, with appetite. Anna! And unless rimadil-this or thus not anesthetizing? I considered or counted, what is it for last stage. Or rimadil treats a little? I understand nothing, therefore I shall trust in you: it is necessary to me to give it or him to a dog or not? If vse-taki yes, as luchshe-in tablets or an injection?
Heard about miracle vitamin "With", that a pier if in huge dozah-that stops development. In your institute only treat or spend n-and job? Can be have thought up something brand new? Anna why he vse-time sleeps? It so the tumour acts on a brain? I shall look forward to hearing.

Dubova A.V.
18.08.2004, 12:30
Rimadil - an antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparation. Antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations possess also strong anesthetizing effect. When more weak analgetics any more do not help or assist, there is a sense to apply rimadil. A following stage - narcotic analgetics. A paw utolshchena most likely from for an edema. The edema arises, when a tumour peredavlivajutsja lymphatic and blood vessels. For putting off or taking out of an edema it is possible to try or taste spirtovysyhajushchie a bandage: bandage netugo a paw, beginning or starting from below, bandage, moisten bandage of 70 % with alcohol or vodka and allow to dry up or dry. Unfortunately, cardinally new to treatment of tumours yet have not thought up neither for dogs, nor for people. The basic agent of treatment is surgical in a complex with a chemotherapy and an irradiation. About vitamin C I do not know, did not hear. It, probably, from area of national agents and nonconventional treatment. In clinic where I work, are engaged both medical, and scientific job in the field of all oncologic diseases. The basic scientific job is conducted in the field of treatment of an osteosarcoma. (whether doctor Efims or Yefimov of a word "osteosarcoma" said?) On a brain the tumour can work only in the event that will give metastasises in a brain. And thus there will be other signs. He sleeps, probably, from the general or common delicacy.