PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor. At me to you 2 questions 1) My cat very much boitsja shumjash...

irina
16.08.2004, 20:59
Hello the Doctor. At me to you 2 questions 1) My cat very much boitsja shumjashih subjects (a hair drier, a mixer, a vacuum cleaner and t d.) at once escapes from them far away, whether there is any method that she has ceased so them to be afraid. 2) tell or say what inoculations are necessary for her for making, and that I called in different clinics and everywhere to me spoke raznoe-I in a bewilderment. How much inoculations and more will cost?

Shikunova I.A.
18.08.2004, 07:08
Hello! 1) a question for zoopsihologov, they respond on ptichka. ru; 2) From 6 monthly age to cats impart or inoculate panlejkopeniju, kaltsiviroz, the rhinotracheitis, a clamidiosis and a rabies is it is possible to make one nyxis isportnoj or a domestic vaccine, the price of such bacterination depends from vetkliniki which you choose. Besides it is necessary to make priviku from depriving is a separate nyxis, it is done or made in 3 weeks after the basic bacterination.