PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Anna Valerevna! I Ask your help in a trace. Situations: a cat russk....

Maryanna
17.08.2004, 12:28
Dear Anna Valerevna! I Ask your help in a trace. Situations: a cat russk. It is blue. 7 months, one month ago has was traumatized pojasn. otd. A backbone, after a roentgen the doctor has put d-z a dislocation of the vertebra with infringement of a spinal cord. At a cat it is paralysed left back. A paw. After treatment by Dexamethazonum, a neostigmine methylsulfate, traumelem, aktoveginom, vit. 1, 12 has come or stepped hardly appreciable uluchshenie-began to tighten a paw, to lift, but after a knee all the same hangs (on a femur chuvstvit. Is, on the extremity or end of a paw is not present). After ocher. osmotra-d-z: a flaccid paralysis. + on a course of a nerve (lengthways pojasn. otd. A backbone and at the basis of a tail) have appeared strongly pruritic maculae, red, with crusts, after raschesov the wool has dropped out. A question: 1. Whether there are effective methods of treatment per. Paralyses? Whether operation will help or assist? 2. Than it is possible to cure disease of a skin? The doctor except for ointment Aurobin has appointed or nominated nothing and has hinted that already nothing will help or assist!? Very much I ask to help or assist, can be eat the doctors specializing on such illnesses or diseases? Thankful in advance.

Dubova A.V.
17.08.2004, 17:30
Hello. The case with Vshim a cat is combined or complex;difficult for correspondence discussion. At traumas of a backbone accompanied the compression (prelum) of a spinal cord undertakes surgical operation - a laminectomy. But the success of operation depends on that, what is the time the spinal cord will be subject to a compression. The more longly, the probability of irreversible changes there is more. It is complex or difficult to me to judge in absentia, it is necessary to know more details, but on the basis of signs described by you occurs, that such partial paralysis only one extremity is connected not with disturbance of conduction in a spinal cord, and with a lesion of a root of a spinal cord or even a separate nerve pojasnichno-kresttsovogo plexuses. For example, something similar can develop after a unsuccessful injection in area of a sciatic nerve, or as a result of fracture of a basin or fracture of a femur or golenii a traumatizing of a nerve fragments of a bone. At traumas of a spinal cord neurologic frustration more often bilateral. To specify it it is possible, having spent careful radiological and neurologic inspection. If as a result of a trauma in nervous cells there were irreversible changes, partial restoration of function is possible or probable only. During an aftertreatment physiotherapeutic procedures - massage of an extremity are shown (if there are not fixed or recorded fractures massage it is counter-indicative!) Navigation is recommended to dogs. In one of the Moscow clinics apply darsonval, but I can not recollect precisely in what and to me results of this method are unknown. Doctor Jagnikov Sergey Aleksandrovich in clinic " Biocontrol " is engaged in a problem of treatment of traumas of a backbone. In occasion of dermal problems, probably, what is it it is not connected with the transferred or carried trauma directly. No nerve along a backbone to the basis of a tail goes. At healthy cats in this area sebaceous glands at which supersecretion there is a phenomenon a sebaceous tail are located, and in serious cases there are the serious dermal lesions complicated by a bacteriemic or bacterial microflora, difficultly giving in to treatment. Castration helps or assists with some cases. In the cases complicated by a purulent infection the course of antibiotics is necessary. Necessarily it is necessary to make so that the cat had no opportunity to comb and razlizyvat a lesion.