PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, please, give advice or council about wavy popugajchika. Now prazd...

Natasha
17.08.2004, 00:10
The doctor, please, give advice or council about wavy popugajchika. Now holidays and vetkliniki do not work, and we do not know what to do or make. I already wrote about black specks. They have appeared all over again on plumelets between legs or foots in the bottom of a tummy and began to increase or be enlarged. Yesterday have looked narrowly are obgryzannye feathers, that is, ends are not present, as though someone otgryz. And that we have accepted for black specks has appeared as though holes in feathers. Have examined popugajchika, any zhuchkov (especially similar under the description on peroeda) have not found, and feathers all is more and become pohozhimii on damaged or injured molju a tissue more. What is it can be?
In advance thanks.

Dubova A.V.
17.08.2004, 07:20
Hello. If I knew what to advise, I necessarily would respond. Unfortunately, I am not engaged in birds and I know about their illnesses or diseases a little. I can assume, that the lesions described by you are caused or called puhoperoedami or perevymi vshami (I at all do not know, same it or different originators). And the more so I do not know, what modern agents for treatment exist. If the general or common state of health popugajchika does not vary, it is unequivocally possible to wait before the termination or ending of holidays and to address to the doctor specializing on treatment of birds.