PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have taken on Saturday (16 numbers) the puppy rizena. On Friday (15 numbers) to her cut ears...

Olga
11.08.2004, 19:00
Have taken on Saturday (16 numbers) the puppy rizena. On Friday (15 numbers) to her cut ears. We process zelenkoj. Yesterday have bought or purchased still ointment "Levomikol". One ear very strongly suppurates. The second like good. To me spoke, that pus should be squeezed out, but it is complex or difficult, because the open aperture is not present. And it is necessary to press, as the dog heart-rendingly squeals and is pulled out. I any more do not know, that to me to do or make. Perhaps, there are still any agents? Or it is necessary urgently to the doctor that all have washed out?

Alain
15.08.2004, 17:45
Hello, Olga! Writes to you rizenist with wide experience. Many ears have passed or have taken place through my arms or hand, therefore poslushajte-any ointments! To dry, dry and more time to dry. Fill in ears zelyonkoj directly from a syringe without a needle on nesk. Once a day. Whether the wool on ears is well shaved, watch or keep up it or this, shave them necessarily. Try to wash out a bad ear Furacilinum, it is desirable to clear all of pus, and then zelyonkoj to fill in. Who has given you the puppy right after are sharp ears? Let the factory owner will help or assist to finish them to mind or wit now. If there will be questions on cultivation, write: mazurevich@mariupol. net