PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At our cat (1) deprive, the zone of a lesion is enough greater or big-...

Ekaterina
10.08.2004, 03:11
Hello! At our cat (1) deprive, the zone of a lesion is enough greater or big - half of neck and an ear, a little about an eye. Prompt optimum treatment, how about superficial processing by spray Zoomikol and injections Vakderm (I shall be grateful for the description and a dosage of preparations) And more, whether at once after the beginning of treatment, this very day, deprive stops to be infectious? In advance thanks.

Shikunova I.A.
10.08.2004, 20:51
Hello. Infectious ceases to be not at once. Besides an incubation interval or a delitescence for the person of 30 days. It is possible to cure a cat, and only then zobolet. Vakderm - 1 dose intramusculary 1 time in 10 days at an extensive lesion 3 times. Zoomikol (and ointment of "HOLES" is better) 2 times a day. To itself all scratchs to process an iodine to avoid infection.

Ekaterina
13.08.2004, 16:33
Many thanks for the answer. Yesterday have begun treatment: she sat 40 minutes under a quartz lamp (eyes protected) have tried to shave it or her (it has turned out percent or interests on 70 - it was not possible only paws, to the priest, shtanishki and sides) and have found out some more centers and all tail. Have stuck dose Vakderma and that have seen, have smeared funginom. At it or him an awful smell, at its or her night of times 7 has pulled out. In this connection questions:
Whether 1 it is possible to replace fungin on holes and how much or as far as these preparations harmfully to pinch or lick off;
2 after kvartsevanija mushrooms are killed at once and are not infectious?
3 have still bought or purchased immunomoduljator (immunofan for animals) in ampoules - whether mozhno/it is necessary to prick in addition it or him, as, when and as often.
4 I am afraid, what all the centers we cannot see and process, whether enough those measures, what we have accepted?
5 when we can see improvements? Thanks big.