PDA

Просмотр полной версии : u kota silnoe obezvojivanie, skajite mojno stavit kotam kapelnitsu? esli d...

valya
27.07.2004, 21:04
u kota silnoe obezvojivanie, skajite mojno stavit kotam kapelnitsu? esli da to kuda i kakaya norma? on silno rval a seichas u nego spazmi s vozduhom, chto delat? obrashalis k dr on naznachil antibiotik gentamicin i ot rvoti primperan no kot ele jivoi

Dubova A.V.
28.07.2004, 20:12
Certainly, put to cats of a dropper. I below wrote to you. Put in a vein - on a forepaw, on a neck. Certainly, for this purpose it is required operedelennoe skill. The quantity or amount of an entered solution depends on a degree of a deaquation. On the average on a cat it is required 200 ml to a liquid in day (0, 9 % of solution NaCl or 5 % a solution of a glucose or solution Ringera). If not intravenously it is necessary to enter subcutaneously - on 100 ml 2 times into day under a skin in the field of holki. Gentamycin to apply I do not recommend. He nefrotoksichen in particular for cats and especially in conditions of a deaquation. Or it or him have appointed or nominated to give inside? Antibiotics in general to cats try to not apply aminoglycosides. I wrote below, what antibiotic to apply safely. I result or bring links to sites, where it is described how to enter a liquid subcutaneously. http: // www. marvistavet. com/html/subcutaneous_fluids. html and
http: // www. felinecrf. com/managh. htm

laila
01.08.2004, 06:51
spasibo... doctor za vse... u nas kotik ubijal iz doma eto znachit...
spasibo

Ira
01.08.2004, 14:21
Lajla, no, it simply means, that he feels a pain and tries to hide from it or her. Find it or him and continue treatment. Time he has lived 7 days with such signs, the chance still is! Find it or him

laila
02.08.2004, 21:10
spasibo... .vsem kto pitalsya pomoch mne i moemu kotiku mne. .moi kotik podokh k sojilenu... mi ego nashli no on skanchalsya..

Ira
05.08.2004, 17:55
Lajla, I very much sympathize with you. Panlejkopenija very dangerous and serious illness or disease. My kitty has died at me on arms or hand and shouted from a pain before mors. Never I shall forget. Take any homeless kitten, rescue or save it or him from a street life and famine in memory of yours kotike. Only not at once, that the virus which has remained in your house, has not infected also it or him. In half a year approximately. Or, if to wash up all in the house with a solution of bleaching powder, it is possible at once. To in total you kind

laila
06.08.2004, 14:36
Spasibo... .esli vzyat kotenka kak vi sovetute, preblizitelno v vozroste 2 2, 6 mesyatsa, privivku ot etoi bolezni v etom vozraste luch vsego kogda delat? ya vam toje sochustvou za vashu koshechku..

Ira
07.08.2004, 23:09
It is possible to do or make an inoculation, when the kitten will reach or achieve age of 40 days. 2 months - mean, it is already possible. In a month an inoculation repeat, it is obligatory. Pay attention, Lajla, do not take in the house of not vaccinated kitten at least half a year. The virus has remained in the house and he is still teleorganic. Or inoculate and then take (after 2 inoculations), or in the house (floors, walls, furniture, clothes) it is necessary to wash up and wash all with a solution of bleaching powder, this only thing the virus of a leukopenia is afraid of that.

Dubova A.V.
09.08.2004, 15:37
I sympathize..: (necessarily take only the vaccinated kitten.