PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks big for detailed answers and wishes about education of a kitten...

Nina
04.08.2004, 23:19
Thanks big for detailed answers and wishes about education of a kitten which we have picked up! At me a question in occasion of fleas (we shall necessarily get out to the doctor, but meanwhile it would be desirable to take urgent measures). As I understand, one washing of a cat by special shampoo and processing of a wool (I have bought or purchased drops Diazinon) insufficiently to get rid of fleas. I can not find the information on how fleas are made multiple copies. Probably, lechinki remain in a wool of an animal? Probably, they fall on a floor, and then the cat anew selects fleas? After yesterday's washing I have found out nevertheless on a cat a flea. Prompt, please, what measures still should be accepted? Where it is possible to read through about it or this? And more. At a cat on a wool (at the basis) many small black globules. What is it can be? What with them to do or make?

Dubova A.V.
07.08.2004, 06:57
Hello. Activity against larvas preparation Advantejdzh (Advantage) possesses. The information for example is on http: // kitty. ru/