PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST! At me the dog has gorged on ladybirds, it or her them tore, at once pieces 7...

Tatyana
04.08.2004, 18:30
HELP or ASSIST! At me the dog has gorged on ladybirds, it or her them tore, at once pieces 7, weight of a dog of 60 kg. It was yesterday, now lays, hardly breathes with rhonchuses.
Dovali milk, but any more did not tear it or her. Help or assist I do not know what to do or make

Lena
05.08.2004, 16:03
Urgently call to the doctor. I can advise clinic of doctor Loginov at theatre Kuklacheva. Ph. 249 2083

Anna.
06.08.2004, 01:11
In general it is very desirable to specify age, a floor and breed of a dog. Business, I think, not in ladybirds (if she has not eaten their kg). Probably your dog ate a grass? I recommend a hungry diet 1 2 days, plentiful drink (water, it it is possible tea or broths of grasses), it is possible to give the activated coal or Polyphepanum. If you live in Moscow, or there where now too + 32, limit time of walk, hold a dog in a cool place, take temperature (above, than 39, 5 - it it is bad). Also observe. I think, that all will pass or take place.