PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Anna! Thanks big, that have answered a question about a cat about court...

Katya
31.07.2004, 03:48
Hello, Anna!
Thanks big, that have answered a question about a cat with cramps from November, 23rd. To call to it or him in such situations it is useless, he does not hear. But if to touch (especially, if to touch more feasibly), he wakes up and looks very surprised eyes. Such impression, that he sees dreams! But in a status of wakefulness anything similar does not occur or happen, therefore, probably, it's OK. Taking an opportunity, I would like to ask here about what. Our cat also cries. It occurs or happens when my husband punishes it or him. The cat simply adores it or him and if the husband is not happy with it or him, at a cat tears (on one of each eye) start to flow. In other situations we such did not notice. There is it approximately time in 2 weeks. I understand, that the cat cannot neither see dreams, nor cry, therefore I worry, it can at it or him any disease. Thanks big.

Dubova A.V.
01.08.2004, 12:33
No, I do not think, what is it any serious disease. I can assume, can be what is it connected with hypererethitic type of nervous system. Then the dacryagogue during the moment of a stressful situation is possible or probable. To worry it is necessary, if allocation constantly appear, especially with an impurity of the pus, forming korki. Then it is necessary to show a cat to the doctor.