PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Excuse for troubling, as a question...

Lerchik
20.07.2004, 20:11
Hello, the dear doctor! Excuse for troubling, as a question trifling. As it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of other readers of conference. I have a Siamese cat, and she talks to me. Familiar to me do not believe and are dared or laugh over me. Speak, that I carry full bosh and that such does not happen. You only do not think, that at me from loneliness the roof goes. I married, at me two daughters, but from all members of family a cat talk only to me. Mews, but kak-that - special.

Dubova A.V.
22.07.2004, 19:40
Hello. Probably the cat allocates you sredm other members of family and at you with her special mutual relations. Speak, Siamese cats especially talkative among other breeds. An attribute of illness or disease it is not.

Masha
26.07.2004, 03:25
Lera, there is a novel of Century of Kunin "kysja", esteem, there just about it it is written. I in all this believe, my cat allocates me among other members of family, always everywhere for me runs, murlychet, "mutters" only for me... In general, too talks)))

Lerchik
28.07.2004, 20:53
Thanks for the answer, the dear doctor! Masha, thanks, I esteem necessarily. So it is pleasant, when you understand:)

Ira
01.08.2004, 04:10
They it is valid with us talk. I have learned to learn or find out two expressions: " Open to me a door " and (certainly) " I Wish to eat ".:))