PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, Anna Valerevna! I again in occasion of a cat with cramps (epilep...

Irina
30.07.2004, 03:46
Good evening, Anna Valerevna!
I again in occasion of a cat with cramps (an epilepsy?) (we communicated in conference last time on November, 18th 2002 12 : 19 : 43).

Thanks you for the developed or unwrapped answer.
On the White canine we do not hold actually special harm, though osadochek has remained. If to us so urgently did not advise there to go, we would not do or make it or this.
How much or As far as I understand (by time) the diagnosis a rabies, thanks God, already, I hope, does not pass or take place we with a cat, besides thanks God, are alive (speak we because in an attack he has touched me a canine strongly and possibly at that terrible diagnosis to me it would be necessary to divide or undresse it or him to consider).
Our status, thanks God, (excuse - I am afraid to maleficiate) now normal.
Eats, drinks, already starts to go itself to a toilet on all affairs. Mood fighting (in sense that starts more and more and to remind more itself up to illness or disease).
We while (up to the command of the Doctor) save preparations (1 r. In day on and *188; Pagluferalum and pikamelona).
Question - former in the reason.
Intrahouse investigation shows, that anything new in the house did not appear from chemistry, leakages too were not, the same plants as polgoda-one year ago.
Probably time again now approaches or suits to search for the reason of an epilepsy (or that that was?).
Advise, please, what to choose strategy on researches - with what to begin, what analyses to hand over and where, etc.

Thanks!

Dubova A.V.
30.07.2004, 07:00
Hello. I am afraid, all my assumptions are settled or exhausted. The case is very combined or complex;difficult for correspondence discussion. On an epilepsy that you described, very much is not similar. I even have communicated to the doctors seen your animal. Certainly, it cannot allow to do or make to me an occasion unequivocal judgements as spoiled phone and additional mess quite could turn out. The epilepsy is the disease, described presence of the pathological center in a brain at a healthy animal in all other attitudes or relations. And unique display of an epilepsy are periodic cramps. No paralysis of the back extremities, any change in the general or common state of health, occurs or happen. That is outside of cramps - the animal is healthy. Survey animals with attacks under the standard scheme or plan, excepting other possible or probable diseases which too can proceed with cramps, but an epilepsy are not. Do or Make the biochemical and clinical analysis of a blood, the analysis wet, if there is a necessity, investigate or research a status serdechno-vascular system. If, for example, on changes in the analysis of a blood it is possible to suspect an infectious disease, analyses on an infection are done or made. I you asked to result or bring results of analyses, probably, you do not have such opportunity. I need only to make a helpless gesture and recommend to continue to observe and treat a cat at that doctor, whose purposes or appointments have helped or assisted. My initial assumption was a poisoning. In spite of the fact that you do not find a source of toxic substance in an apartment and completely reject an opportunity of that the cat could receive toxin outside of the house, I consider or count what completely to reject this version all the same it is impossible. If you are adjusted or set up on searches of true, hand over repeatedly analyses of a blood (biochemical, clinical) and urine. Comparison of their results with previous can will give or allow the necessary information for which it will be possible to be hooked.