PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my cat (angorka, 6, 5 years) a problem with a tail. The skin on itself became as...

Valentine
26.07.2004, 16:09
At my cat (angorka, 6, 5 years) a problem with a tail. The skin on itself became as though more raspingly and has got grjazno-yellow color. Couple of years back when it for the first time has appeared, the veterinarian, has advised to smear "Aktoveginom", like would help or assist, but after a while again began. The problem consists and that a tail fluffy and all wool to remove very difficultly, and the cat does or makes attempts to pinch or lick off all ointment. Give, please, advice or council what to do or make and that it could be. Thanks.

Kuparev L.V.
28.07.2004, 06:16
It is necessary to find out the reason, instead of to struggle with consequence or investigation. In what status the anus, whether is not present tumescences, vydeleny, reddenings and. t. d. Than you feed the cat (in detail)?

Valentine
28.07.2004, 09:18
Tumescences and vydeleny in the field of an anus at a cat are not present, reddenings too.
She 1) eats a fresh fish (especially prefers putassu);
2) a dry forage ("Katinka", Rojal Kanin ). "Kitekat" - most not liked, but during the given period there was no opportunity to buy or purchase another though it was necessary to give only this earlier. On "Friskis" - an allergy in the form of strong vylezanija a wool and even enanthesises.
3) a "wet" forage (in tin banks) - "Kitekat", "Wiskas", "Mao" - I give from time to time when there is an opportunity to buy or purchase (and the opportunity such happens seldom).
Well, here like and all.