PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my cocker of 8 years. Every year did or made inoculations (complex)...

Natalia
27.07.2004, 18:42
Good afternoon! To my cocker of 8 years. Every year did or made inoculations (complex). Tell or say, please: 1. Whether inoculations will affect or influence its or his health (at not problems with eyes - a keratitis); 2. For how much days up to an inoculation it is necessary to spend degelmintiatsiju and what it is better to give a tablet; 3. To me have advised from ticks or mites Front-lajn (to smear holku). Whether It is necessary to buy still a collar against ticks or mites and fleas. Thanks.

Nikiforova Z.N.
28.07.2004, 01:57
1. The keratitis is an inflammation of all layers of a cornea. Keratites arise for the various reasons - exogenous (a torsion, an eversion of blepharons, blepharites) and endogenous or endogenic (infectious diseases). If at a dog it is connected with an infectious disease an inoculation to do or make it is not recommended before full convalescence of an animal. 2. Deworming spend 2 weeks prior to bacterination. Modern, malotoksichnymi and very effective are following antigelmintnye preparations: drontsit, drontal-plus (1 tablet on 10 kg of mass of a body). 3. Frontlajn reliably protects from fleas (2) and ticks or mites (1 month) the long period of time. The collar from ticks or mites and fleas is not necessary.