PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On July, 18th applied to help or assist to define or determine, that with the rate (an erythema and with...

TATJANA
21.07.2004, 02:08
On July, 18th applied to help or assist to define or determine, that with the rate (an erythema and lachrymation of eyes and it was written the at home). Diagnosed - a constipation. Utromi 19 were cramps and white foam + a painful syndrome and a consensual emiction. Have made US - augmentation of a right kidney and stones, and the analysis wet - the increased maintenance or contents of fiber and a bilirubin. The dog has died in the evening. In clinic have told or said, that kidneys have given up. What could cause or call it? To a dog there were 5 years, before nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. Opening to do or make did not become, t. To. In vetklinike have told or said, what is it do or make only on street Junnatov, and that, ostensibly, the correct diagnosis will not tell or say, will simply write - a heart failure. But I nevertheless would like to know, why the dog did not become literally in 3 days. Thankful in advance for the answer.

vvvtrudogolik@mail.ru
22.07.2004, 11:22
Yours lechashie doctors are right. Considering results of inspection such could happen. Stones appear iz-for a wrong regimen of feeding, increase longly or longly enlarged and in one perfect day have an effect. The renal colic is seriously.

Tatyana
23.07.2004, 17:41
Really veterinarians never budud to carry the responsibility for animals. If at once have diagnosed correct, the dog is possible or probable would remain is alive. Tatyana, write in what clinic and a surname of it or this vracha-the mongrel where to you have diagnosed a constipation and have pinned nyxes. On an extreme measure we shall rescue or save other animals not visiting or attending such doctors. To you my sincere soboleznovaniija.

TATJANA
24.07.2004, 05:39
The clinic is called "Ajbolit" on street Butlerova. A dog looked 3 (!!!) brigades of doctors (they work as day). The diagnosis have not put any even after reception of US, the general or common and biochemical analysis of a blood, a x-ray film and the analysis of urine. Have simply told or said, that with such parameters do not live, but when I have addressed there for the first time a dog still was very mobile, it or she had an appetite. I think, that if the doctor at once has directed on US and biochemistry, it was possible to rescue or save a dog. I shall wish to go through nobody similar!

Tatyana
25.07.2004, 16:45
Tatyana, clinic really bad, as well as the majority of others. To find the good doctor awfully difficultly. I understand at you now the awful period, but you have made everything for a dog, that could. Now I think you cannot longly get or start an animal. If when nibud All of you will get or start the small friend, write down phone of the private or individual veterinarian 389 51 60. The doctor call JUlja.

Tatyana
26.07.2004, 15:56
Clinic AJBOLIT on street Butlerova has proved as bad clinic. It not a single instance.

child
27.07.2004, 09:05
Sochustvuju to you. My dog in this clinic nearly have not ruined, at me there 2 cats were lost on operation. I wish to warn those participants of conference, to this clinic to go it is impossible!!!