PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HERE ONE ZASHCHITNITSA THE DRY FORAGE IS, PROBABLY SHE WORKS THERE WHERE THIS..

Katya
17.07.2004, 14:20
HERE ONE ZASHCHITNITSA THE DRY FORAGE IS, PROBABLY SHE WORKS THERE WHERE THIS MUCK MAKE!

Katya
19.07.2004, 03:31
You what doctor? The veterinarian? I do not work in any company on manufacturing dry forages. I am or be interested. But arrivals of type she there works do not cause or cause respect. It by the way everything, that opponents can tell or say ogaltelye. Not only forages, by the way. Abroad many feed with forages - and anything - and canned food it is better? These are the same forages - only in a dry kind. Previous my dog did not eat a forage, but the liver at it or her has been planted or put very fine - fat he, by the way, too did not eat. You consider or count, what those who something advertises or promotes, always vermins? But it not so! I Wish to tell or say - for three weeks of feeding by a dry forage at a dog sulfur from ears has disappeared, the wool became brighter and shining or brilliant, has ceased to smell from a mouth.

Katya
19.07.2004, 16:59
TO ARGUE it is NOT MEANINGFUL! YOU HAVE a OPINION
AT ME THE ! ANYBODY DOES NOT RUN INTO YOU AND DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE! I OF ANYBODY VERMINS DID NOT NAME, NOT
IT IS NECESSARY TO EXAGGERATE. I NOT OGALTELYJ THE OPPONENT I THE DOCTOR
WITH THE CERTAIN EXPERIENCE OF JOB. SIMPLY ALIVE PISHCHA-
IT IS ALIVE NUTRITION! TO PROBABLY YOUR PUPIL GOES ON
ADVANTAGE or BENEFIT SUCH FEEDING, BUT I HAVE SIMPLY TOLD ABOUT
THOSE ILLNESSES or DISEASES FOR WHICH I HAD TO TREAT,
AFTER THEIR CAREFUL OWNERS FED with the FORAGE. YOUR OPINION TOO is interesting to me, BY THE WAY WHY CANNED FOOD? There is a MASS of OTHER PRODUCTS!

Katya
20.07.2004, 16:36
About canned food I have told or said because usually nobody runs into them - canned food it normally. But in fact canned food it is the same dry forage, only with a lot or plenty of water. Frightens all that the dry forage externally is not similar to usual meal. But the dog not the person - why she should eat chelovechju meal. Dogs and cats humanize - attribute it or him set of any human qualities while anybody to the person does not equate wolves. But in fact the dog eats crude meat, and the person does not eat and so forth
Hardly someone can make and adhere to the ration necessary to a dog - I, for example, I can not, as I work much (not in the Grand piano:). And to feed than it is necessary, especially the puppy kak-that is bad - as not that will give - diarrhea.
We do not have culture of forages - give draw that in peremeshku with porridges, meat, sausage - and then speak, that a forage.

Katya
21.07.2004, 02:07
And to run - run! Also it is not necessary to me to attribute a touchiness - too a course - to tell or say, here a pier nervous what.

Katya
22.07.2004, 16:01
Certainly to equate a dog and cheloveka-it
Badly! Certainly, it is convenient to feed a dog dry
Forage, I too work, but the dog I a forage not
I shall feed, I already had one bitter experience with it or this
Business. By the way crude mjaso-it is not bad, I do not equate a dog to the person I wish to tell or say, that a dog
She on that and a dog that should eat meat and other products of an animal prishozhdenija! Another a question,
If it is simply convenient to person to feed with a forage.
And that than kormjat-it us should not concern or touch with abroad and whence you know, that their animals not
Are ill or sick? And in general mjaso-it unless not the dog meal?
That there would be no diarrhea, it is necessary to accustom a dog to normal meal gradually.
Dogs not parrots to feed with their dry meal is impossible!
Dogs by nature it is necessary to feed their predators nutrition
Animal parentage. For example to feed the wolf or the crocodile dry kormom-it it is simply ridiculous!
Simply mass media have confused
To people of a head, yes, korm-it is inexpensive, suffices for a long time,
To conveniently person and all!
Thanks for attention!

Katya
22.07.2004, 18:49
Cited as an example JAkovleva?:))))
Why us what occurs or happens abroad - an old Soviet habit should not concern or touch????? I know the Austrian dog lovers who all life fed rojalom dogs, anything - have lived to a ripe old age. And why what is convenient - badly? Will throw out all household aplliances from an apartment! And bread bake! The mankind develops - it will be even more convenient further!
Abroad concern responsibly or crucially to the citizens - with a poison will not feed are only at us probably!

Katya
22.07.2004, 22:18
I do not see anything bad in old Soviet habits. It only so seems, that they there all such clever! ZHivotnoe-it not a household aplliance.
Animal
It is necessary to feed not as conveniently and as correctly.
Abroad with a poison do not feed? It you in vain!
If in nutrition for the person at them stolklo, preservatives that costs or stands in meal for dogs and cats to pour. For a long time it is proved, that the Soviet products the most harmless! That that at them meal is worse it for a long time is known. By the way I bake bread.

Katya
23.07.2004, 22:32
And a mortality where above? At them it is a lot of preservatives, and at us in forcemeat sometimes rat meat enclose or lay - a natural product!

Katya
24.07.2004, 08:15
Well you absolutely exaggerate it!