PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, all! At me a problem. At first sight - no trouble, n...

Maria
22.07.2004, 15:32
Hello, all!
At me a problem. At first sight - no trouble, but on the other hand...
I have taken a cat already enough adult - months in 6 7, and till this time he lived at my aunt who has picked up its or his kitten (about two months). All time while the cat lived at the aunt, it or him nikogda-anywhere did not carry. And at us has begun: carried in club (there to us have told or said, that a cat - a hybrid of the Siberian with the Persian), went on inoculations, once already moved to other apartment, we are going to here on an exhibition to carry. The cat at each output or exit from the house - shouts. Half an hour up to club to go, so he polchala that plaintively mews all, persistently is indignant.
Whether it is possible to retrain it or him? Can, there are any receptions? To him soon year (and can, a year), but in fact yet all is lost?
By the way in the machine or car the cat ceases to mew, if she costs or stands - can, it or him rocks to sleep? Whether there Are any agents to facilitate to him trips?
Maria

Belief
22.07.2004, 20:01
At us to a cat 10 years, and he all shouts, when in its or his summer on a summer residence transport. It depends on character.
You talk to it or him tenderly, stroke, he simply worries

MIA
23.07.2004, 19:24
At us to one cat 9 and another 7. On a summer residence to go one and a half hour, and all this time they shout. So 30 mines are florets...

Alekseeva S.B.
23.07.2004, 23:33
Most likely, it or him really rocks to sleep. Try it or him to not feed 8 hours prior to a trip, use any preparations against a motion desease (napr. The aviasea and t. Item). For a trip get spetsinalnyj jashchik-perenosku with a soft upholstery. On back sitting usually rocks to sleep more strongly. Try to take perenosku to itself on forward sitting.