PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, weeks two fed kotika (1, 5 years) with a Wiskas a tasty or delicious dinner....

Olga
20.07.2004, 16:15
Hello, weeks two fed kotika (1, 5 years) with a Wiskas a tasty or delicious dinner. (sometimes gave a boiled fish) and so has noticed that he to go began is more often in a toilet, whether sjazano it with features of a forage? Thanks.

Kuparev L.V.
21.07.2004, 12:23
At feeding by ready forages the defecation always becomes frequent, it is possibly connected with presence of some excipients (which as manufacturers approve or confirm, promote clearing ZHKS) I Shall remind, mixing of "artificial" forages with "natural" is not recommended.

Svetlana
23.07.2004, 01:53
In the first that Wiskas the tasty or delicious dinner which basically at us is on sale anything good of itself does not represent. And at feeding by normal dry forages or canned food in a toilet kotiki go less often (mine once a day) than at natural nutrition. Comprehensibility that vyshche than at natural nutrition. And by the way, any problems with a chair like diarrheas (never on crackers and canned food was not) vanish. - a cat - jams my cats eat with the chicken, kotik - canned food a Wiskas lowprotein (these are medical canned food, at kotika function of kidneys is broken or disturbed). Only here these canned food imported from Germany because in stupino Mars does not do or make medical forages.
mailto: belyasha@gmx. net

child
23.07.2004, 19:24
he - it is not absolutely correct. The defecation becomes frequent owing to disturbance of job GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT iz-for sharp translation or transfer into a dry forage. Will pass or take place itself in due course, still submit Hilag Forte.