PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to tell to you even about some my observations. In usually evening after...

Oksana
20.07.2004, 07:32
I wish to tell to you even about some my observations. In usually evening after meal the dog ate nearby 300 gram of a white loaf (have accustomed since the childhood). Then it is a lot of and greedy drinks. Last two evenings after meal I did not give him bread and he was not written. One evening in general he has refused meal and again the emiction was not. Whether can provoke bread an emiction? Or this concurrence?

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
21.07.2004, 12:28
Zdravtsvujte. I do not think, this concurrence can be what is it connected with bread, more likely. If bread not salty. And than you still feed it or him?

Oksana
22.07.2004, 18:17
We have handed over analyses of a blood:
Mochevina-5, 2
Creatinine - 5, 8
Glucose - 3, 4
Cholesterol - 3, 4
Triglitsirid - 1, 48
We feed almost always with soups (a broth on chicken heads, a potato, markoshka an onion, cabbage, and any groats, macaroni)

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
23.07.2004, 15:50
Hello. I have responded you by mail, just in case produbliruju. It is necessary to specify in what units the result is given. If in mg/dl, the mg of % or mg/100 the level of a creatinine is raised or increased, in 4 times exceeds norm or rate. The renal failure, and from here and all signs in this case is available. If in mkmol/l, he too low. Usually this parameter at an elderly dog - 80 120 mkmol/l. 58 mkmol/l still can be, and 5.8 mkmol/l - more likely a mistake or an error or a typing error.