PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I beg! Advise restful for an adult cat! Has started to shout at night...

Irina
16.07.2004, 08:53
I beg! Advise restful for an adult cat! Has started to shout at night, costing or standing at an entrance door - asks on street. Have not helped or assisted: beladonna - gomakkord, homeopathic restful globules. Whether there is at whom an experience of application of any Tazepamums, Phenazepamums, etc. Or pillkan? Very much I ask to respond urgently!

VetCat
19.07.2004, 23:45
Irina! Well as you represent yourselves to calm of the adult samtsa if he urgently needed to be multiplied?!) same hormones! That here it is possible to advise, so this elimination of sexual glands, as supplier of sexual hormones, easier, castration. There are medicinal preparations for the animals, reducing sexual hunting, but they are effective approximately at 30 % of cats. And that for a short while. You can find them in any veterinary drugstore. - to mine than to feed a cat with hormones all life, it is better to geld or emasculate once. Operation simple. And it is more humane in my opinion.

Irina
21.07.2004, 23:52
Thanks for advice or council, I and know it. To a cat of 8 years, castration already nothing will change, they are doctors speak. Who knows about a preparation vetratkvil?

VetCat
22.07.2004, 02:05
This peparat is applied only under the control of the doctor. I do not advise it or him to use independently. And about castration are you vainly, it is more than half of cats cease to mark or aim even at respectable age. It is more safe, than those preparations about which you spoke.