PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Umenja there is a kitten. To him 4. He eats koshachemi konserva...

olga
20.07.2004, 16:49
Good afternoon. Umenja there is a kitten. To him 4. He koshachemi eats canned food and a dry forage. Tagzhe I add in a ration sour-milk products. Worms too are not present. Yesterday he descended or went in a toilet on big with a blood. It is a little but I was guarded. Moreover I wish to tell or say, chtshch at Masjani there is on a tummy a hernia. Zaranie it is grateful for consultation.

Dubova A.V.
22.07.2004, 00:14
Hello. You with confidence speak, what worms are not present, because gave preparations from worms with the preventive purpose? Or your confidence is based or founded;established on something by the friend? Besides a helminthic invasion the reason of a blood in a feces can be izosporoz is the disease caused by elementary. The diagnosis proves to be true at detection izospor in a feces, t. e. It is necessary to hand over a feces on the analysis. If at a kitten too dense feces, he can injure a rectum and a fundament and to cause an impurity of a blood.