PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Anna! I already wrote, that at a dog slizilis eyes when gave...

Katya
20.07.2004, 10:20
Hello, Anna! I already wrote, that at a dog slizilis eyes when gave Rojal Kanin. Already one and a half week we give Ekanubu, but eyes do not pass or take place (in an angle of eyes every morning small white lumps). What is it? How much or As far as it is bad? So the dog feels well. One more thing - when fed with simple meal - longly slept in the morning - up to 10 could oversleep. Now rises much earlier. It is exact iz-for forages (and any). That will tell or say. And more - with a forage already we feed month 2 - have given here chut-hardly some meat crude - diarrhea (earlier so was not).

Dubova A.V.
21.07.2004, 22:50
Hello. Without ceremony there can be an allergy on something in an apartment, in the street. You in Moscow live? Now all mud in the street has thawn, has dried up, and flies in the form of a dust. And still lawns strewed it is not known than. Than not the reason of an allergic conjunctivitis? I do not think, what is it a serious problem but if worry, show a dog to the doctor. The reason of a nonformalized chair frequently is perekarmlivanie. Have it in a kind. For dogs there is no concept " a night dream with 12 up to 10 " or " a day time dream with 3 up to 5 ". The dream should not submit to any schedule. So in this occasion do not experience.