PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, help or assist, please!!! On March, 7th the dog was run over by a car, per...

Evgenie
20.07.2004, 04:06
Good afternoon, help or assist, please!!! On March, 7th the dog was run over by a car, fractures, dislocations are not present, but strongly bruise a backbone so the doctor has told or said at survey of a roentgen, for the second day he began to go on the sly, but the problem with a toilet, independently goes neither on small, nor on big. Prompt, please, on how much it dangerously? How long in such cases the organism is restored, I understand, that all this individually, but though approximately.? Than we can help or assist him, can any compresses, massage?
Very much to you I shall be grateful having received the answer.
Yours faithfully
Evgenie.

Dubova A.V.
21.07.2004, 05:07
Hello. If the dog can go after a trauma of a backbone, that is a high probability of that the independent emiction and a defecation will be restored. But. It is necessary to be convinced, that urine is formed in enough. The traumatic shock in the adverse image acts on kidneys, therefore it is important to supervise and support or maintain their function. To prevent serious consequences for kidneys, since the first hours after a trauma spend infusional therapy (droppers), enter corticosteroids, antibiotics and anesthetizing preparations. If the dog is not wetted independently, in a bladder put a catheter. If all this was done or made, chances of convalescence greater or big and all will come in norm or rate in current of 1 2 weeks. It is important to supervise analyses of a blood also. For simplification of a defecation the dog can be given a liquid paraffin in quantity or amount 2 3 ml on kg of mass of a body inside unitary. Whether the therapy directed on intensifying of contractility of a bladder and an intestine is necessary kakajalibo, in absentia I can not tell or say.

child
21.07.2004, 16:04
Dear Anna Valerievna, many thanks for consultation! Only here, unfortunately, on kidneys in the first days of a trauma it has not been paid any attention, and now the doctor does not consider or count it necessary, moreover to him have ceased to do or make anesthetizing.., prompt, please, I can could something help or assist him, what anesthetizing it is possible to apply in such cases and in what doses (he weighs 10 kg.)?
Thanks you!
Yours faithfully,
Evgenie.