PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me Anna's opinion Oak (and other veterinarians) about dry a forage interests...

JUlja
20.07.2004, 23:07
Me Anna's opinion Oak (and other veterinarians) about dry forages interests. All basically speak very without adducing any proof. Whether there is a danger of serious diseases if is why - that in these forages (I have in view of good forages) promotes diseases?

Anna Dubova, veterinary.
21.07.2004, 14:04
Hello. I consider or count, that qualitative dry forages do not represent danger to animals. In occasion of the diseases caused by dry forages, I can admit or allow, that: 1. In disease can result or bring misuse of a forage - a wrong dosage, disharmony of a forage to age, physiological needs or requirements of an animal, a superfluous summer residence of vitamins and minerals besides a forage and t. p; 2. It is Always easier to not understand the reasons of disease of an animal, to write off or copy all on a dry forage. Against natural nutrition I too against have no anything, if it does not mean a porridge with boiled bones (or a fish in case of a cat). The thought over ration consisting of qualitative components, is not worse than a dry forage. There are systems of feeding developed by veterinary dietarians natural products of dogs - BARF, for example. If you have links to the information where negative influence of a dry forage on health of an animal is proved, with interest shall familiarize. The information like: " I fed the bordosskogo a mastiff with a dry forage and at it or him now sick heart and joints " or "... koker-spanielja, and at it or him ears now hurt... " - is not quoted.