PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! At me to you a question. Last night has gone to walk with...

Katerina
20.07.2004, 00:10
Good afternoon, the doctor! At me to you a question. Last night has gone to walk a dog, he (excuse for details), uselsja to do or make the business or affairs... The chair was normal but after descended or went, at it or him a trickle the blood, a little certainly, but nevertheless has poured down. He did not eat a bone, in the street nothing selected (is walked on vodka). What is it can be?
Many thanks!

Katerina
20.07.2004, 13:14
Yes, has forgotten to tell or say, a nose at it or him normal, appetite - give the god to everyone:) Plays and has fun as always

Nata
21.07.2004, 07:45
It is a serious occasion for trouble, you need to seem to the veterinarian and to hand over analyses, necessarily!

It can be worms, there can be a bleeding in an intestine (that very seriously), it is obligatory - to the veterinarian (to be reinsured better). My girlfriend - a cocker, had same signs, it was necessary to treat longly for problems with digestion.

Nata
21.07.2004, 12:31
At these signs of usually change of sharp behaviour do not observe, show the doctor is better to exclude probability of any complications.