PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The kitty, 8 years, house. For last month bald spots " under m were formed...

A
20.07.2004, 07:00
The kitty, 8 years, house. For last month bald spots " under mouses " (on the one hand very much greater or big 210 sm) and, apparently, on a hinder leg were formed. No flakes are present. On puzike the wool is not present for a long time, I thought, and should be. Couple of days back she razlizala it or him up to a boring.
What is it can be? Errors in a diet, parasites, something internal?
Eats basically a boiled fish, porridges, soups, a little a dry forage. It is sterilized. Periodically there are attacks (last was half a year back) when she starts to write with a blood. During these attacks I drive or carry it or her in vetkliniku and I prick the antibiotics written out by them (the truth a course turns out not always iz-for obstinate character).

Dubova A.V.
21.07.2004, 07:50
Hello. First of all it is possible to assume, that the reason of an event - wrong feeding. You need to change the views to the cat's meal radically. Vo-the first, ormit both natural products, and a dry forage - it is not correct. Choose something one. If you choose natural meal any fish in any kind in a ration of such cat as yours to be present should not. Soup and a porridge - too improper meal for a cat. 2/3 day time rations meat (a beef, the chicken) should make, the rest - porridges (grechka, rice) and vegetables. In the second, you till now fed with what dry forage a cat? If your choice will fall dry forages choose forages of firms Hills, Rojal Kanin, JAms. Depending on in what status are it or her mochevydelitelnye organs, it is necessary to pick up to her or a dietary medical forage for cats with diseases of urinary ways (Hill s Prescription Diet s/d, Royal Canin Urinary Programme) or a dietary forage for prophylaxis of relapses of a urolithiasis (Hill s Prescription Diet c/d, Royal Canin Mature Adult). Also regular prophylaxis of helminthiases (worms), a minimum - two times year, a preparation - Drontal for cats is necessary. Before deworming processing from fleas (preparations Frontline, Advantage, Snronghold) is obligatory. Look or see the information under this link, very much I recommend: http: // www. sertoun. ru/cats/docs/memo. html (without blanks).