PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me to mountain - the dog has died. To correct nothing, but I want z...

Inga
20.07.2004, 18:34
Hello. At me to mountain - the dog has died. To correct nothing, but I wish to know the reason. On walk something has picked up - from it or her not pahlo absolutely. Almost at once became worse - it is tired, has lost interest to all. Has come home - is, to drink did not become. Has laid down. I began to wash out a stomach r-rum of potassium permanganate while called to friends and doctors. After a while she poprobyvala to rise... And further as has fallen asleep - groan.
At once has died. From the moment of "selection" has passed or has taken place about an hour. Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick, did not tear. A poison or venom? What? We walk in a floor or field - wheat sow, series - kitchen gardens. Yes, she sometimes caught and ate mice. Went next day to that place - anything is not present. It or her there were 9 years, dobermansha. One friend has told or said - this heart can.

Dubova A.V.
21.07.2004, 02:42
Hello. Very much with you I sympathize. On any poison or venom known to me not similar. Under your description, vobshche on what is not similar. Perhaps, up to this case it or she had any attributes of an illness? Dobermann terriers are predisposed to diseases of heart, really, but there should be any signs in advance - tussis, a dyspnea or short wind, fatigability after an exercise stress, augmentation in volume of a stomach or belly. It is possible to assume any internal bleeding. But from what to tell or say I am at a loss.