PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The puppy, the American bulldog, 4 months was ill. We feed Hill s lamb and ric...

IvanK
19.07.2004, 23:56
The puppy, the American bulldog, 4 months was ill.
We feed Hill s lamb and rice for puppies, it is imparted or vaccinated nobivakom, last inoculation on September, 18th.
5 days ago the beginnings to limp on a forward right paw, a lameness not strong, to the veterinarian did not address. Next day the beginnings strongly to limp on the left forepaw, hardly rose, has ceased to play, the temperature was not, have addressed to the veterinarian.
Presumable diagnoses:
1) a disadvantage of a calcium and as consequence or investigation abnormal development of forward extremities
2) the rheumatic phenomena
3) a stretching
Have handed over a blood on biochemistry, have handed over urine, have made a roentgen.

Next day to a dog became even worse: whines at turn of a head, strange rearranges hinder legs at walking, the temperature is not present. The repeated reference or manipulation to the veterinarian - the diagnosis a polypseudorheumatism, the presumable diagnosis 4 plague. Have handed over a smear from eyes on a plague. Purposes or appointments: rimadil, bajpamun, bitselin 300.000 units 1 nyxis, gelakan bejbi.

Results of analyses:
1) the Blood: the maintenance or contents of mineral substances in norm or rate, the hemoglobin, the leucocytes 12000, the raised or increased maintenance or contents segmentno-a nuclear rod is lowered.
2) S-reactive fiber - it is negative.
3) Urine - the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes
4) the Plague - it is negative

Veterinarians have refused all the diagnosis except for a stretching, on a question as the dog has managed to stretch or drag out all paws at once and a neck, respond: Come we also on a canicola fever the analysis we shall take . It, certainly, all is healthy, but the status of a dog does not vary.

Question: What it is necessary to make to receive the correct diagnosis?

PS: excuse for confusion and mistakes or errors in medical terms.

Kajdanovskij M.A.
20.07.2004, 08:36
Unfortunately I can not see retgenovskie pictures and forms of analyses, except for that I do not know in what clinic you were. As a variant of the diagnosis I can assume a staphylococcal infection which can provoke a rhematoid polyarthritis. Make the analysis on it or her.