PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Jakovlev A., is already enough Has told about harm dry to...

Katya
14.07.2004, 20:58
Dear doctor Jakovlev A., is already enough
Has told about harm of a dry forage! From myself I can
To add, that in my practice there were cases of destruction
Animal after the long use
Dry forage! Forages put or plant a liver of an animal, etc.

Katya
16.07.2004, 09:52
How they put or plant a liver? That they dry, the problem seems to me, not, they are very quickly softened in a stomach. Doctor Jakovlev speaks simply, that they harmful, but a scientific substantiation does not result or bring - he speaks, that the monotonous meal is bad, but cynologists unanimously speak all, that the dog should eat monotonously. And why the human meal - for a dog is better? Human are cutlets, soups, sausages, porridges - an animal so does not eat.
In your practice fed an animal only with dry forages of high quality - or gave a Wiskas with sausages??? I do not run - interestingly to understand.

N.Z., a veterinary
17.07.2004, 01:00
In the scientific literature it has noted been, that MKB cats who fed or only with a dry forage, or only usual nutrition " from a table " are ill or sick. In my practice too there were such cases, that the cat was fed with human meal and in it or him found out MKB. It seems to me, that all problem in how feed an animal. In fact very much often overfeed, or feed with a dry forage and plus from a table feed up, or stir or prevent some dry forages in one plate. From here also there is a disturbance of a metabolism.