PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me fretka (odomashennyj horek). There live where that 10 months, do not feed with...

SillenA
24.06.2004, 23:45
At me fretka (odomashennyj horek). There live where that 10 months, do not feed with crude meat and canned food, only a dry special forage. I for 5 weeks of pregnancy. Whether I wished to learn or find out there is an opportunity to catch toksiplazmoj from mine fretki. In fact to pregnant women not rekomenduetsja to have contact to cats, as they javljajutsja immediate messengers toksiplazmy.

Ira
28.06.2004, 15:30
Forgive or Excuse, but in fact horek and a cat are different animals. NEVERTHELESS, I shall respond about cats. Caught toksoplazmoj the cat is infectious for associates during the certain period, approximately 25 days. After that she in an environment to allocate the parasite ceases. If an animal at you more half a year, and you yet were not ill, most likely, your animal is healthy. However, it is possible to hand over the analysis of its or his blood in veterinary clinic. But the most important - the existing opinion concerning danger of cats by way of infection toksoplazmoj is erroneous! It is possible to catch her or it through badly washed up vegetables and the crude or badly boiled thoroughly meat much more correctly. So women who in general do not have cat, and such among victims the majority catch. About toksoplazme and measures of prophylaxis see a site mama. ru, there all is in detail told. And if you will hand over the own analysis of a blood on toksoplazmu and it will appear, that you kogda-that had already been ill with her or it (approximately 50 % of adult people) you and at all to worry there is nothing. And more - it is not recommended to have contact not with cats, and with the cat's excrements as it or this by allocates oocysts of the parasite. A cat iron how much want, and horka, I think, too it is possible. Success to you and good state of health!