PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I write to you already 2 oh or 3 y time. Help or assist please. Business...

Zulja
13.06.2004, 07:19
Hello. I write to you already 2 oh or 3 y time. Help or assist please. The matter is that my wavy popugajchik (5 years) within 4 5 months almost has completely grown bald. We shall tell or say, golenky. No other signs of any illness or disease are present (an itch, a flaccidity, etc.). On yours koferentsii to me have advised to address on a site mybirds. ru. But unfortunately, I there cannot get. Very much you I ask help or assist please. Can you can consult to yours kollegami-experts on birds. From what it can be, what is this illness or disease as it or her to treat and than to warn. In advance I thank. Excuse, that involuntarily I force you to distract from the job and to pay to me attention. Very much I ask me to help or assist. Once again thanks (very much I hope for a fast reply).

The anonym
16.06.2004, 11:00
And he it is casual not itself plucks? If yes, it is bad habit with boredom, it is necessary to entertain...
If is not present, it can be an avitaminosis. Than feed? More than soft vitamin forages - grated carrots, etc. vegetables, proroshchennye grains of an oats, wheat, the same millet, that he eats always. It is simple - fill in grains with warm water and leave on couple of days. Water change, that not zabrodila... Buy or Purchase spets. Vitamins for fine birds, it is better water-soluble, in a drinking bowl... More fine fresh vetochek in a cell (the lilac, a hawthorn, a mountain ash, fur-trees, apple-trees, that else near the house grows - any fruit suit. Let gnaws a cortex and kidneys) Watch or Keep up, that in a cell always there was a box with sand and a chalk an egg peel. It is possible to mix all.

Zulja
20.06.2004, 06:42
Many thanks for the answer. I did not notice that he plucked itself(himself) also to him there is no time to miss (at it or him is podruzhka-samochka). I shall necessarily apply your advice or councils. With P And With And About!!!

Dubova A.V.
24.06.2004, 06:13
Hello, Zulja. Present, that you send or have come to the gynecologist and ask to cure a sick tooth.. Well I am not engaged in birds that my advice or council can cost!!?? Be able to use a Yandex? Type or collect in jandekse " veterinary clinic the Cobra ". The first found site - will be that, kotoyj I have advised. There skilled or experienced and sympathetic experts on diseases of birds! And mass of the helpful information!

Zulja
24.06.2004, 19:18
Dear doctor Dubova! Hello. Excuse for troubling. I shall use your advice or council. Thanks big. If I shall get or start a cat or sobachku I shall necessarily address. Once again excuse.