PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my cat of 13 14 years. Recently have performed operation on excision r...

Olesya
15.06.2004, 17:26
Hello! To my cat of 13 14 years. Recently have performed operation on excision of a cancer of a mammary gland, a uterus and ovaries to delete did not become? Tell or say this correct decision? A homeopathy still yet have not registered, but have told or said to give Metastop. She began to go to a toilet not in a tray, and on angles with what it is connected. And more she very seldom goes to a toilet on big, time in 4 5 days can. After operation has passed or has taken place 11 days. How all of you it prokomentiruete? Many thanks for the answer!!!

Dubova A.V.
16.06.2004, 20:56
Hello. Excision of a uterus and ovaries at a cancer of a mammary gland is inexpedient. I concern to treatment by a homeopathy skeptically, therefore I do not undertake to make comments. The emiction in not put places can be a sign of a cystitis. Most easier to hand over urine of a cat on the analysis to orient on it or him;them. If the rare or infrequent chair will be observed and further, it is possible to give a cat a lactulose on 2 ml 2 3 times a day and to analyse its or her ration, it will be probably necessary to correct or adjust it or him.