PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. It is necessary for me to receive the information under the diagnosis and it is treated...

Marina
05.06.2004, 19:44
Hello the doctor. It is necessary for me to receive the information under the diagnosis and treatment of my dog (9 years). At it or her on one breast the small globule, further this inspissation was formed all over again continued to increase or be enlarged. What is it can be, how much dangerously, and what you could advise by way of treatment? In advance to you it is grateful.

Konovalov, the veterinary doctor
06.06.2004, 10:08
It can be a tumour of a mammary gland, a mastopathy. In case of with a malignant tumour, there is a certain danger of an innidiation. It is possible to advise (by way of treatment) to address in clinic. If the neoplasm looks or appears as a tumour, recommend excision of mammary glands (volume operatsii-depending on localization of a tumour).

Katerina
07.06.2004, 18:42
Marina, try to apply the Cream "Mirka" - 3 times in day of 2 weeks, " Mirra-Diovit " - 2 weeks. Success.

Dubova A.V.
08.06.2004, 21:32
Katerina how - cream Mirka can help or assist yours at a tumour of a mammary gland? You have own scientific researches on this bill?

Katerina
09.06.2004, 13:15
Own dog, dogs of friends. The literature: A.Baranov " For a liked dog ", 1992.; " My Animal " 5, 6 1999.; the Medical encyclopedia, Moscow 1991.

Dubova A.V.
11.06.2004, 04:48
Did not read. As the cream operates or works? What operating or working substance how it influences a proliferation of tumoral cells? Surprising business! All world searches for effective ways of struggle against a cancer, and it appears, the decision is already found and there are even publications on this bill.

svetlana
12.06.2004, 05:52
One year ago at our dog the tumour on the first mammary gland has started to grow. It was terrible to address to the doctor - and suddenly the adverse diagnosis. Vse-taki have brought it or her to the Biocontrol. It has appeared, what is it a lipoma, a good-quality tumour. And after operation the surgeon has told or said, what is it at all on a mammary gland, and on a muscular tissue, has simply got out in this place. Iz-for our delay the surgeon had to delete a huge piece of Adeps at a dog.
The resume - is obligatory to show a dog to the expert!
Will save up the nerves and in any (!!!) a case the to start to operate or work earlier, the better!

Dubova A.V.
12.06.2004, 10:57
Svetlana how all has passed or has taken place? The dog well feels itself?

Svetlana
13.06.2004, 18:24
Hello, Anna! Thanks for participation.
Operation has passed or has taken place not bad, the dog has easily left a narcosis, worried one night. The seam was by way of.
The problem has arisen in 12 days. The temperature 39.5 has risen, all over again there were no visible changes, then in district of a seam the bag with a liquid was formed as though. Yesterday have carried to the surgeon who operated. Has pumped out a syringe a liquid (about a glass), has appointed or nominated Cefazolinum. To a dog polegchalo, but the liquid again collects. The surgeon has told or said, that such happens enough often and after a course of antibiotics will pass or take place.
Here I think - where this liquid will get to, can pump out or not touch or not tamper with to us it or her?
Yours faithfully Svetlana.

Dubova A.V.
15.06.2004, 08:07
Yes, it is a seroma, usual complication at operations in those places, where many lymphatic vessels and where the skin is mobile. To pump out it or her it is necessary, if zhidkoti collects much and it troubles a dog. If the liquid has some, and the dog receives antibiotics, it is possible to not climb, to not pump out once again.