PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Whether prompt, please, there are any tests on is revealed...

Svetlana
13.06.2004, 14:04
Good afternoon. Whether prompt, please, there are any tests for revealing at cats of raised or increased Saccharum. The matter is that here a month 4 my cat began to drink much vody-a cup, and even it is more, and I bojus-suddenly at it or her a diabetes mellitis begin, and before to the doctor it is necessary for its or her message, likely, the nobility with what. In other its or her behaviour has not changed. In advance thanks.

Dubova A.V.
15.06.2004, 01:09
Hello. And what age? Whether the cat more than usually in the field of a vagina is licked? You can measure Saccharum in urine test-strias. The truth I do not know - whether are on sale shtuchno such strias in drugstores. But Saccharum in urine testifies on only to Diabetum. Can be and a renal failure. In obshchem-that with a polydipsia some diseases proceed and for their revealing the complex of inspections is necessary. Also it is necessary to look Saccharum, a creatinine of Serum of a blood, to survey a uterus. In urine the density, fiber and a deposit is very important. Better if there is an opportunity, hand over its or her urine in laboratory on an integrated analysis. For this purpose it is not necessary to wear a cat. But it is necessary to try, that density (specific gravity or relative density) wet have defined or determined.