PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the rate, the girl, 4 months. Constantly pisaet at home on kov...

Gregor
13.06.2004, 21:40
Hello. At me the rate, the girl, 4 months. Constantly pisaet at home on a carpet.
I try to disaccustom, all over again abused, sticked with a muzzle, now luplju (it is not strong, certainly),
Does not help or Assist. I deduce or I remove;I take out in the morning and in the evening. Some time happens I go on a floor, against
It or This I have nothing, but then again on a carpet. 2 times on a sofa has written. Yesterday in general:
I laid on a sofa, she at me on arms or hand covered by a sweater. And neither from that nor from this has written
Directly on me. I it or her am strong razbaloval: I start up on a sofa, sleeps with me in bed.
If to not start up - all time whines. Such impression, that she does or makes it specially.
Whether it can be connected with any diseases? What with it or this to do or make? How to disaccustom?
In advance thanks.

Katerina
14.06.2004, 00:45
Gregor, I understand that like the pupil, but try to enter a strict diet and walks. Ordering yields results. Address in clinic and hand over the analysis wet also bloods for exception of diseases (urinary system). Budte it is a little on strozhe. Success.

Dubova A.V.
14.06.2004, 09:31
Hello. For 4 h it is not enough monthly puppy of two walks. If the consensual emiction (when a dog pisaet in a dream or simply laying is observed, that is not accepting a corresponding or meeting pose for an emiction) there can be inflammatory diseases of organs of a uropoiesis. Happens, it is what is it connected with congenital developmental anomaly - an ectopia of ureters.