PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or Say why the catheterization at mkb costs or stands so dearly or expensively from 100...

Peter
27.05.2004, 10:55
Hello!
Tell or Say why the catheterization at mkb costs or stands so dearly or expensively from 1000.??? At us iz-for it or this the most like has died kotik (before we and treated it or him and no-shpu pricked) though at the last minute we have found money and have made, but it or he already had an intoxication and after this "operation" he absolutely oslab and was lost on arms or hand at us next day, all family cried. .pochemu the law on mockery at animals is, and the prices in vet. Clinics it also mean (push)....??????? I consider or count, that you are guilty in mors of our pupils...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anonym
28.05.2004, 20:09
The Soviet thinking in spirit " doctors to us are obliged to do or make all free of charge ". Whether see, each first comer can make a catheterization not. And for training and the further courses of improvement of qualification of the doctor pay very much often from the pocket. Also want then (absolutely fairly) that fetuses of this education bore worthy fetuses. And for the budgetary salary... Even on job to leave it would not be desirable.

Ira
31.05.2004, 02:35
Voobshche-that, in mors of our pupils owners are guilty first of all. The cat mews, asks a cat, does not allow to sleep - and let's it or him geld or emasculate!... Without castration any MKB at it or him would not be.

Dubova A.V.
01.06.2004, 10:47
Hello. Any procedure is good, if is made in time. Irrespective of its or her price. I do not know why 1000 roubles. Has specially seen or overlooked accessible price-lists in a network of the Moscow clinics. 200 300 roubles cost of this procedure. Probably reception + analyses + a narcosis + a catheterization + droppers also will manage in 1000 roubles. I think, even can leave more dearly or expensively if strictly to follow the price-list.

Peter
04.06.2004, 18:28
I also spoke you about set of treatment, but the most important not in it or this, and that it or her it is necessary to do or make each three days and time and where the pensioner or needy families will take so much money is not known how much, we too studied, but who is guilty in cast in labour activity or in such "good" pension......??????????? And in occasion of castration, it not the reason, at me other two cats (castrated) feel normally... (tfu three times)

Ira
08.06.2004, 16:10
On an organism depends - someone will hold on more longly, someone will be ill in a year after castration. Give the god that to your cats has carried. And, from your permission, I insist, that the reason mkb is in overwhelming majority of cases castration.

The anonym
09.06.2004, 12:06
Ira, that you privjazlis to this castration.
At me the cat was not kstrirovan, but all rvno was ill MKB and lost. Though was the general favourite and leaving or care was horshy.

Dubova A.V.
10.06.2004, 00:56
Pensioners and other needy people come to managing clinic and explain a situation. Contrary to a popular belief, that all veterinarians monsters, among them are normal people. Even among owners of clinics. And without the help they will not leave an animal. Or it was possible to address in a society of protection of animals. They cooperate with clinics. Even some operations do or make for them free of charge. Only to address it is necessary as soon as possible. I could visit a situation when vladelitsa a "free-of-charge" animal when the dog was lost despite of the spent treatment, has accused me that treatment for its or her dog was not such good as for the "paid" patient with the same disease. Also was useless to swear, that all has been made as it is necessary. And that the paid dog has acted or arrived on treatment on 2 j day of disease, and "free-of-charge" - on 12 j is already in calculation did not undertake. Very sadly. What now to speak? I sympathize, that you have lost a cat. There is an operation - a urethrostomy, allowing to relieve a cat of necessity of set of catheterizations at a urolithiasis. Time at you is still animal, it is better to be informed about it or this just in case. Also study or investigate carefully - as profilaktirovat a urolithiasis at cats that it was not necessary to search for agents for operation. For this purpose vsego-it is necessary - to feed that correctly. And the risk of disease though will not disappear absolutely, but will be considerably lowered.

child
11.06.2004, 10:18
What for to get or start an animal, not having agents for its or his treatment. Anybody not zastrahovan. And sometimes it is necessary to address in vetkliniku at night, and for the machine or car urgently to search for delivery. Different there are situations...
In our district rotvejlersha was lost from a tumour of a sialaden - owners have found or considered operation the expensive.
Before an animal rpezhde all the owner is responsible or crucial. If the owner considers or counts the normal maintenance or contents of an animal (including vet. The help) dear or expensive pleasure - what for to excruciate an animal?