PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The terrier of 7 years, the girl, 6 it has been castrated back. I give only diets. korm-...

tanja
07.06.2004, 14:54
The terrier of 7 years, the girl, 6 it has been castrated back. I give only diets. korm-i-d-dry and canned food., with the additive of boiled chicken meat, differently does not eat. Last time very much scratches paws and under hvostom-speak that is necessary vydavlivat-I-use capsules Frontlin on 0, 67. Last days eats only once a day, and does not wish to drink water all time lays edgewise or upwards paws. A nose from time to time dry. Whether it is possible to give water siloj--all inoculations are made. Has found it or her in the street in the age of several weeks. The dear doctor, advise, please, than and as it is possible for her to help or assist.

Dubova A.V.
08.06.2004, 06:49
Hello. To solve, than her to help or assist, it is necessary to diagnose. Bad appetite, a flaccidity and apathy - signs of the majority of diseases at dogs, such illnesses or diseases much. I am afraid, without internal survey and some analyses here you will advise nothing.